Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sweet Tea with a hint of Vodka

I have talked myself into giving this whole blog thing another try.  I have literally drafted about 10 posts and deleted them all within the last six months.  I keep coming up with new ideas when it comes to blogs, but finally I reached the conclusion that I just need to be myself.  I need to write what I want to write.  I need to rant and if people read it and keep coming back then I am doing okay. 

Let's start off with an introduction so you know what you are getting yourself into.  I'm a 29 year old (man that sucked to type out) true Texan.  I have lived many other places, but Texas is home and always will be.  No matter where I was Texas was in my soul.  My boots are my go to shoes.  They are so incredibly comfortable and I feel more sexy is those than I do in my 5 inch heels, so take that Jimmy Choo!  Most girls dream about red sole shoes, I dream about blue (google it....$10 bucks to the first person who knows what I'm talking about).  Everyone says this so I feel like I need to...I love Jesus (but I drink a little). :) I am a Christian and I have my morals and values.  I tend to speak my mind.  I'm a tell it like it is kind of girl.  I don't hold much back.  If you don't like that then I suggest we part ways now and you go read a blog that speaks to you.  No hard feelings. 

Some would say I'm rough around the edges, here's what I have to say to them.  I am like a Sweet Tea with a splash of vodka.  Never had it?  WHAT??  You should try it. It's amazing, especially in this Texas heat.  It's refreshing but will get you loose.  Ya dig?  You drink it and thing nothing is happening, but the moment you stand up...BAM!  You're drunk and it's time to party!  That's me.  I'm sweet and I treat everyone with respect, but if you do me wrong...BAM it's lights out.  No, I don't mean hit you, I'm a lady for goodness sakes.  However, I will let you know what's up and you will remember that the next time you feel it's appropriate to disrespect me.  That's the way it is homie.  Deal! 

I am a fur mom to a handsome black lab.  He's 8 going on 2.  That boy has more energy than I know what to do with.  But I love him more than life itself.  I also have a fiance!  Wohoo!!  Yea for being in love.  Our proposal is one for the story books, but we will talk about that at another time.  He's my best friend (cheesy..I know...I used to think that too).  He really is the peanut butter to my jelly.  I love my family!  I would do anything for them. 

I love wine!  Like really love wine!  Actually I'm drinking wine right now.  Along with a pudding snack pack!  Oh yea!!  It's the way I get my chocolate fix.  Wine and a pudding pack, I'm so classy!  I love Mexican food, but what Texan doesn't.  The water is my happy place, whether it's a river, pool, or a beach, it all makes me happy.  Happy happy happy. 

OK I think that's a good start to this relationship.  I told you more than I told most of my first dates.  :) Until next time my lovelies!  And I promise I will return tomorrow.  It's a goal and I never give up on a goal. 

XOXO,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment